It was by far a very interesting weekend, but I need sleep so here's the Cliff notes version:
- Did laundry on Saturday. Not my idea of excitement, but necessary. Got it done. Yay clean clothes!
- Went for yet another four-mile walk by myself and it was glorious.
- Did some packing for the upcoming move. Still haven't found a place yet but we have a couple of prospects. There's a possibility of a house we might be able to rent from someone I know but it won't be available until September, which means we might end up renting a summer place. We'll see.
- Helped painted_wolf proofread her paper.
- Listened to some awesome new music, but you already read about that. ;)
- Went to fellowship this morning for servie and the annual meeting. I got the "You Put Your Whole Self In" award for being extremely active and helpful. Very unexpected!
- We spent most of the afternoon hanging out with Sarah and Randy, watching a bunch of those real-life forensic science shows and playing Zombie Fluxx.
- Watched the first five episodes of Doctor Who season four (new series) and oh holy crap. I love Donna! I love the return of a classic species!